The Date Reflection

The Date


the short film I was working on for this project was the date. the script we chose was from our director Roman. we started with looking over our script and coming up with our storyboards, then we started looking for actors, then we made our advertisements for actors. and then we had to come up with ideas for locations. after that we started filming. after we got most of our scenes in we started editing. during our editing phase we also continued to film. and once our editing was finished we exported our complete film. the production role I had was location scout, and I helped with finding the cast and helped with whatever I could on set. one thing I would do differently is try to get a bigger production role to have. we used the five guarantees, I used communication by texting to the group while outside of school and during school, we used leadership with coming up with new ideas for the film. one thing I would do the same is continue to work with people I trust the most. The major difficulty we had was locations, many our actors couldn't film on certain days and we had to close our location ideas in our restaurants so we had to film at our directors house with substitute actors. overall this was the hardest project so far and I really hope we don't have any more problems like this for the next project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Reel blogpost

Senior Final

Semester Reflection