Movie Trailer Blog

My Name is lucas and in a class at school we had to do a trailer based on themes of a school like topic. My group and i chose a good film to do a trailer over and it was the breakfast club. iv'e been a fan of the movie for a while and doing a fan trailer with people from my classroom was a fun idea and wanted to give it a go. my role was to do the credits and try to help with as much as i can. i couldn't help much because of the fact that i have a job and usually cant get away from that. there are many things i tried my hardest to get right with the project and help my group as much as i can and if i were to do something different i would try to request work off earlier so i can help my teammates. the things my group accomplished with the filming was a great success for my grade in this class and if i were to keep one thing the same it would be to keep the same teammates or a selected few because of how talented they are and how well we can work for the next project whatever it could be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Reel blogpost

Senior Final

Semester Reflection