Music Video




For this project we had to create a music video. The Song we Chose is cradles by Sub Urban. we wanted to portray an image of a person going through some mental condition like dyslexia or something like that and makes him feel like he is being watched or followed by a mysterious shadow but nothing is really there. I didn't really have a role because I couldn't help with the planning or anything or filming so I guess I was just there for timing or something. I would probably use my skills more efficiently and plan ahead so I can help my teammates more often. one thing I would do the same is probably just use communication skills more and just kinda share ideas out that could possibly be a lot easier to do so we can possibly save time. I have gotten some experience to not waste time and use it wisely for these group projects and help around with my team more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Reel blogpost

Senior Final

Semester Reflection