Senior Final

 Five Guarantees:

Communication- I learned this one by the group projects in each project and the times spent with each person in the different groups

Tech Skills-  used by mostly as a takeaway to edit, post, and use for Behind the Scenes when making each project

Leadership- The one takeaway is that I used this skill to help me direct, the short film I made I was director and I got to communicate and assist the group to make a great film

Collaboration- again mostly with communication we used this to collaborate our shared ideas into one big one to make the project into a masterpiece  

Project Management-  Used to spend Time dedicated to finishing any and all projects by using all the precious skills to help me keep my focus and stay on track to finish any project and share it out to my fellow classmates.


TOP 3:

#1

War a Transformers Story
This project gave me the chance to not just be the cinematographer but it gave me the chance to be in the directs seat and share my voice out as one of the characters not just one but the Main Character
this was a gamble film to make I didn't t know how it would come out but in the end I made a transformer movie my first one. I had such an amazing cast to share this memory with who helped make this. this project is a dream come true a real blessing to show my love for one silly franchise but to me its a dream come true



#2
Film Reel
This is the culmination of all the precious woks I have submitted into this entire 4 time period at high school. From music videos to short films this is what I am capable of making. this shows all the work and possible advertising for anyone who needs me to help with filming whether its behind the camera or in front of it this shows the true passion I have for filmmaking. from all the actors and videos I had the pleasure of helping out on this video shows the work ive made with my fellow classmates and shows what I am capable of. 


#3

Cursed Feature Film
This is it, the big one, the real stuff, the project that had the longest time to make and prepare. this was our feature film. Cursed was a unique experience to work on since my last feature film "The Most Dangerous Game" had to cancel its production due to cover we didn't back down as soon as this year started we were ready we wanted to make a film and we did I was the Boom Operator in charge of reciting dialogue for the film using a large boom pole with a small mic attached. I was on set almost full time. and it was a treat to help out on I enjoyed tailing to each member of the crew and cast it was fun to just be with my classmates and friends and make this. we even had an AMC and Drive in Premier to share our movie. I had so much fun, this project was the peak of the best of the works I made, sure my role in this was very minor but it was still part of it and it was a blast to make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Reel blogpost

The Date Reflection